Simple Teleworker CRM that Works.. !
Keeping it Simple!
campaigns can be conducted by ECO1 using simple spreadsheets such as MS
We also offer Excel online and a diary online through a secure
encrypted portal. So you can keep track of all the appointments, sales
and events we arrange for you.
Why don't we use a complicated system? We like to Keep it Simple (KIS). We have yet to meet a customer who is not able to use MS Excel, saving them time and money.
We are migrating from Paper to Digital as part of our internal Sustainable Marketing agenda.
Simple CRM for all our customers
At ECO1 we work with a broad spectrum of customers. We are happy to help other sales and marketing agencies who need help on specialist eco telemarketing projects. Most of our work is directly
ECO1 Simple CRM Summary
1) We host the MS Excel system, reducing
2) In the unlikely event that you do not
3) If you want to merge data with another
4) In the unlikely event that you do not
5) Do not be misled by hype and gadgets.
6) You probably already have your own database. If not we can build one for you from scratch. Again, MS Excel is the easiest format to work in.
7) If you want to buy a database, we can recommend some suppliers for you, or even buy a database on your behalf. Virtaully all databases for sale can be purchased in MS Excel format.
8) If you can really think of anything that we could not do for you in terms of telemarketing using MS Excel, please do let us know. Please contact the 'Green Marketing' team @ email@example.com
|Functionality or Fad?|
Most business people have used MS Excel at some point in their working life.
That's why if you purchase a database from most reputable suppliers, it will be supplied in MS Excel.
Whilst it is easy to knock Microsoft, when you actually work out how many people work in MS Excel with minimal or zero problems, it is easy to see why Excel is so popular.
Will the expensive CRM application system you have looked at, add an extra column just when you need it? Are additional CRM systems cheap to buy or maintain?
In all honesty, which CRM system cannot import data from Excel, but is the opposite true?
if you want to know which calls are due on any given day, how many seconds does an MS Excel "data sort" take to place all your calls neatly in date order?
Still want more functionality?
Where required, we can offer addional functionality over simple Excel via an Intranet / Extranet service.
We could write generic emails for you as part of your campaign. Where applicable, these could include an "intro" email, a "meeting confirmation" email and / or a "sale closed" email.
If you want additional columns for tracking ideas during a campaign - just ask.
For example you might want us to take mobile phone numbers for your prospects. It may take ages programming an expensive CRM system, but only seconds in MS Excel.
If you would like to know more, why not contact ECO1 today? firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not choose digital insead of paper for your 'green marketing' agenda.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -